Located in Theatre District, Hyatt Regency Boston is adjacent to Boston Opera House and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Boston Common. This 502-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like an indoor pool and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Boston and also a short walk from Boston Public Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 502 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 37-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
At Hyatt Regency Boston, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a health club, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is offered for USD 55.00 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Boston Opera House and Boston Common
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hyatt Regency BostonOne Avenue De Lafayette Boston MA 02111
This downtown Boston hotel offers a central location connected to Macy's and the Mass Transit System. The financial district, Boston Common, and the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, South Station, and Newbury Street are all within walking distance.
Hyatt Regency Boston has 30,000 sq. feet (2,787 sq. meters) of conference space, including a grand ballroom, and a 24-hour business center with WiFi. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility and a sundeck adjoining a 52-foot indoor saline pool. Massages are available upon request. Locally inspired New England cuisine is available at Avenue One restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Avenue One - Elegant full-service restaurant serving contemporary New England cuisine such as seafood, poultry, steak, and fondue in a relaxed atmosphere. Executive Chef Kelly Armetta is dedicated to local and sustainable cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has a pre-theater menu.
Avenue One Lounge - Martinis, wine, beer, signature cocktails, and New England cuisine served in a naturally lit, relaxing setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness facility at Hyatt Regency Boston includes a large indoor saline pool with sun loungers, and weight machines.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Boston Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt Regency
- Boston Regency
- Boston Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston Regency
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Boston
- Regency Boston
- Regency Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.