Popular property highlights
Hilton London Metropole places you in City of Westminster, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Marble Arch and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. This 4-star hotel has 1059 rooms and welcomes guests with 4 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. It's in central London and also close to Royal Albert Hall and ZSL London Zoo.
This hotel is home to 4 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 1059 soundproofed rooms provide MP3 docks, coffee makers, and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
Guests of Hilton London Metropole have access to an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Self parking is offered for GBP 35 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 42 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
- Walking distance to Marble Arch and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hilton London Metropole
Situated in the heart of London, Hilton London Metropole offers 1,059 air-conditioned guestrooms, including one of the largest double-bedded rooms in London. There are several restaurants and bars at the Hilton London Metropole. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our LivingWell Health club with its 40-foot (12-meter) pool, fully-equipped exercise area, steam room, sauna, and sports shop. The London Eye, London Zoo, Science Museum, Madame Tussauds, and the bright lights of the West End are easily reachable by public transport. The hotel is conveniently located for local shops and amenities, and is close to train and metro stations.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 42
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4098
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 44116
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1059
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
EDG Bar & Lounge - Unwind in the contemporary surroundings of this brand new bar and lounge located on the lobby level. Meet friends and colleagues for a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, dine on international modern cuisine, and sip signature cocktails and other premium spirits.
Fiamma Restaurant - Sample diverse international cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Recently refurbished, the bright colors provide a calm backdrop for relaxed dining.
Sports Bar - Featuring numerous plasma TVs, guests can enjoy a beer or cocktail and tune into their favorite sports teams. Bar snacks and platters are also available to satisfy the appetite.
Whisky Lounge - Located in the lobby of Hilton London Metropole, this intimate whisky lounge boasts a collection from around the world. Suspended lights encased in whisky decanters create the perfect atmosphere for a memorable whisky tasting experience.
Herb N' Kitchen - An on-site coffee shop with hot drinks and light snacks.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 35
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per night plus GBP 35 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Metropole
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton Metropole London
- London Metropole
- London Metropole Hilton
- Metropole Hilton London
- Metropole London
- Metropole London Hilton
- Hilton London Metropole England
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from ebookers, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in