Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and minibars
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine at The Burlington, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs, body wraps or body treatments at The Devonshire Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Steps from Yorkshire Dales National Park and 14 minutes on foot from Bolton Priory
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1684 reviews
About the Devonshire Arms Hotel & SpaLocation Bolton Abbey, Skipton, England BD23 6AJ
Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 4-star Skipton hotel is smoke free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- English breakfast (free)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Ilkley Station (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa offers 40 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Burlington – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and only serves dinner.Reservations are required.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Devonshire Spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 5 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Devonshire Arms Hotel Skipton
- Devonshire Arms Hotel
- Devonshire Arms Skipton
- Devonshire Arms
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.