Translation is not available.
ebookers Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Castlefield, Hilton Manchester Deansgate is next to popular attractions like Deansgate Locks and Castlefield Roman Fort. This 279-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central are also within a short walk.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a English breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The 279 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and safes. Plasma TVs come with satellite channels and pay films, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hairdryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests of Hilton Manchester Deansgate have access to an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Valet parking is offered for GBP 25 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 14 meeting rooms.
- Steps from Deansgate Locks and Castlefield Roman Fort
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- Indoor pool
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Manchester Deansgate provides a health club, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9989 square feet (928 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 928
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9989
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP15 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP25 per day
- Pet fee: GBP15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Deansgate
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel Manchester
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room