Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Enjoy American cuisine at Applejacks, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and room service
- Steps from Jorvik Viking Centre and York Dungeon
Hilton York ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton York
15 Jul 2019 by Hilton York
Dear Anonymous, Many thanks for your five out of five review. Delighted to read you had a great stay and enjoyed all aspects from the location to the clean and tidy rooms to my friendly and helpful team. It is a pleasure to receive such great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Phil Mcpeake General Manager
13 May 2019 by Hilton York
Dear Anonymous, Many thanks for you five out of five review. Delighted to read you had a great stay and found the hotels location very good and the bar and restaurant lovely. Should your travels bring you back to the area we hope to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Phil Mcpeake General Manager
13 May 2019 by Hilton York
Dear Anonymous, Many thanks for your five out of five review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Phil Mcpeake General Manager
Cramped rooms for 4 people (2adults 2children).
Expected better from a Hilton
About the Hilton YorkLocation 1 Tower Street, York, England YO1 9WD
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton York. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 131 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1986
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (54.7 km / 34 mi)
- Train station: York Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton York offers 131 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Applejacks – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Towers Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton York Hotel
- Hilton York
- Hilton International York
- York Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel York
- Hilton York Hotel York
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.